From Thug Kitchen
Ingredients (serves 4+)
- 2 cups of any combination of fresh herbs/onions, such as basil, cilantro, green onions, mint, oregano, dill, parsley
- 5 garlic cloves
- 6 Tbsp of white or red wine vinegar
- 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 pound of whole grain pasta
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrot
- 2 ears of corn, cut corn kernels off cob
MethodIn a food processor, combine herbs/onions, garlic, vinegar, oil, pepper, and salt. Process until smooth and set aside. This is the dressing for your pasta salad.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli to the boiling water during the last two minutes of cooking pasta.
Drain pasta and broccoli then rinse with cold water.
Add pasta and broccoli to a large bowl. Next add in tomatoes, carrot, and corn.
Toss pasta salad gently with the prepared dressing.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.